The main reason for reactive programming is reduce of code coupling. With that and DCI there are few simple recommendations of how to construct your application logic:
- one feature - one
model.jsfile with all logic.
- export public atoms and actions, stay internal units in a scope.
- describe your atoms as your types, simple and clean. It is good to separate atom with object with a few properties to a few atoms.
- describe your actions, which handle main domain complexity. Separate complex task to several actions for a better debugging.
- use hooks to simplify your public interfaces and reduce coupling - instead of export init-like action, start your model on main atom connection.
- if you need to make your model reusable, just wrap all logic in a factory function and export it. Name it